Tri Valley Urology Medical Group is proud to announce a new service that will benefit both our practice and our patients.
to access the Tri Valley Urology Patient Portal.
- Review and update your medical records
- Access lab results, notes and educational handouts
- Communicate with the office through the Portal Messaging System
- Pay copays and balances
- Request prescription refills
WALKTHROUGH VIDEO NOW LIVE:
Our walkthrough video is now live! This can help you download and navigate our Patient App.
You can now download this Patient App on your mobile device.
The APPatient App can be used with iPhone or Android!
APPatient (Mobile App) :
With APPatient, you can:
- See past and upcoming appointments
- See your labs
- Send messages to our appointment staff
- Access your Medical Records
Our patient portal & appatient app is a safe and secure way for you to communicate with our practice. You can electronically communicate with our staff, view test results and update personal health information.
This service is provided for our established patients only. If you are already an established patient and have not received information on how to access the Patient Portal or the APPATIENT App, please ask for more information at your next appointment or contact our office directly at (951) 698-1901.